New Mexico Highlands University welcomes our new and current faculty and staff to the 2021 – 2022 Academic Year Professional Development:
Creating Transformative Learning Experiences
FRIDAY, AUGUST 27
I acknowledge that we are on the ancestral territories of the Tanoan tribes including the 19 Pueblos, the Apache, the Comanche, the Diné, the Kiowa, and the Ute. We pay our respects to elders both past and present. And, we recognize these Peoples were displaced to accommodate others in the name of progress. With humility, we recognize and respect all Indigenous Peoples, their histories, and their ties to the land.
- Zoom Update: Please see this link for instructions to update to the current Zoom Client.
- Zoom and Recordings: All sessions will be recorded and posted on the cte.nmhu.edu website. For technical assistance, please call ITS Help Desk at 505-426-2215.
- Online Etiquette: For ease of taking attendance please make sure that YOUR FULL NAME (First and Last) is visible.
- You can make this change in the Zoom session by selecting “PARTICIPANTS,” clicking on your current name and then “RENAME.”
- Use the “RAISE HAND” feature in Zoom if you have a question.
- Use the “CHAT” to ask questions, post inspirational links, or share creative sparks with the other participants.
- For a better community experience, please feel free to KEEP YOUR CAMERA ON.
- Please mute your MIC.
For technical support contact the ITS Help Desk at: